Los Angeles CA (PRWEB) December 17, 2014
Sara Soulati, Global Cardio Care CEO and founder, today announced a series of health tips for people living with cardiovascular disease and diabetes who struggle through the holiday season. Sara invented the Sara Soulati Health For Life Program to make health a lifestyle and coach people to become champions for healthier longevity. The program encourages people to adopt a daily routine that includes plant-based nutrition and moderate exercise.
Studies show that heart disease, depression and holidays comingle, and people suffer more from depression during November and December when stress and anxiety are higher.
“The biggest culprit for everyone during the holidays is food,” said Sara Soulati, CEO of Global Cardio Care, Inc. and founder of the Sara Soulati Health For Life Program. “Making poor food choices and eating higher quantities of an animal-based diet with refined carbohydrates contribute to heart disease, heart attack and stroke. At Global Cardio Care, our patients have adopted a plant-based diet with EECP®. They feel great, their outlook on life is more positive, and they have more hope for the future.”
Sara Soulati Health For Life Program™ Holiday Tips
Sara Soulati offers the following tips for people with heart disease who struggle with holiday depression, stress or anxiety:
1. When dining out or attending holiday parties, be mindful of animal-based foods and refined carbohydrates. People with diabetes should limit their food intake to organic whole grain, gluten-free choices and those with heart disease should avoid an animal-based diet and refined carbohydrates to keep cholesterol levels balanced.
2. Overeating holiday meals higher in animal-based diet has been linked to heart attack or stroke for people suffering from cardiovascular disease. Ensure you eat sooner than 7 p.m., and if you are having a late dinner, then eat smaller quantities.
3. Make food choices that are organic, gluten free and low in refined carbohydrates. This means eating whole grain carbohydrates and high quantities of vegetables. Plant-based nutrition is the core of the Sara Soulati Health For Life Program that Makes Health A Lifestyle.™
4. Drink plenty of water in the morning every day to flush and detox the body. Drink reverse-osmosis alkaline water.
5. Incorporate moderate exercise into your daily routine such a vigorous walk for one hour in the morning. This helps get the blood circulating, helps detox and starts your body’s engine to greet the day.
6. During your morning exercise, take deep breaths and observe your natural surroundings. Take time to appreciate the sun’s warmth, a bird chirping or the color of the cloudy sky.
7. Calm yourself inside to be at peace and give thanks for everything good in your life while embracing the negatives as lessons for improvement.
8. Love yourself first so you can send love outward and receive someone’s smile.
9. Touch people with kind words and let them feel your loving heart.
10. Practice meditation with deep breathing technique to visualize the positive and erase the negative.
About Sara Soulati
Sara Soulati is CEO of Global Cardio Care, Inc. and founder of the Sara Soulati Health For Life Program. She launched her company in 2002 and soon after created her lifestyle modification program to help people take control of their health with vegan/plant-based nutrition and moderate exercise.
At the physician practice managed by Sara Soulati, people enroll in the Sara Soulati Health For Life Program as they receive Enhanced External Counterpulsation (EECP) to treat cardiovascular disease and learn lifestyle modification for long-term health.
The Sara Soulati Health For Life Program coaches people to Make Health A Lifestyle.
Related Exercise Program Press Releases