I recently had a conversation with one of the dietitians over here and it unmasked the myths and mistakes concerning diet, exercise & sleep for weight loss. Actually the above three are inter-connected. If you stuff your stomach with food more than necessary and go for work out, it will take more time for digestion and you will not be able to work-out properly and your body will be exhausted. Now if you eat food less than required/ skip your meal for losing weight and do exercises, your body will lack nutrients and that too can affect you health. Also, if you follow a proper diet and do proper exercises but lack proper sleep that too can result in your poor health. Exercise will help you lose weight and improve your sleep. So a balance in these three should be kept and it will help you improve your health, fitness and thereby weight loss.
Tips and Guides for a perfect diet
· In the morning when you get up have a fruit within the first 15 minutes. This can help your body get the energy for starting a new day and cleanses your body.
· After having the fruit, within one and a half hours have your breakfast
· After the breakfast, two and a half hours later have a snack (nuts, cheese etc). This can help your body regain the energy and also subside the hunger.
· Again give a two and a half hours time gap and have your lunch. You can include veggies, meat in your lunch.
· Two and a half hours later again have some snacks
· Have your dinner within a two and a half hours gap after having the snacks.
· If you are going to bed really late, after 11, 11.30, drink some milk by 10O’clk after your dinner.
If you stick to this fat loss diet program properly, your weight loss destination is not too far away.
Tips for Exercise
Exercise can help you maintain a healthy weight. Regular physical activity reduces the risk of heart disease, cancer, high blood pressure, and obesity. Most adults need at least 30 minutes of moderate physical activity at least 3 days per week.
· Always choose an exercise that you find enjoyable. It can be yoga, cycling, walking, dancing, sports etc.
· If you’re following a particular exercise for some time and then you find the routine bored, then give a change to your exercise and start following some other that you find fun and boost your pep.
· If you’ve been inactive for awhile, use a sensible approach and start out slowly.
Tips for Proper Sleep
· Follow a regular bedtime and wake-up time to get the same amount of sleep each night.
· For an adult the time slot for sleep is 7 – 7.30 hours.
· Staying in bed longer than our body needs to sleep, causes insomnia.
· Don’t make a habit of sleeping during the day time; this can hinder you from having tight sleep during night.
· Of course, exercise will help you lose weight and improve your sleep.
· Eat light at night so that it can make you free from indigestion and heartburn.
Following a proper routine and keeping a balance between Diet, Exercise and Proper Sleep can surely help you achieve the weight loss goal and keep you moving toward fitness. I follow this fat loss system and I hope this food lovers fat loss system review can you help you move towards your weight loss goal.
Myself Merry and I’m a blogger, a yogist, article writer and I have penned the true facts I found from a dietitian, who is a friend of mine. Of course I’m a food lover, more over a ‘’junk’’ food lover but I had to give up my love for the junk, for improving my health and fitness. But now I’m happier than before as I have achieved a better health and weight loss.
Related Exercise Program Articles