Outdoor fitness equipments are a structure erected outside for children to play on and around.
Typical components of outdoor play equipments include:
* Towers. In play equipments, a tower is a vertical structure with one or more decks placed at various levels. A deck is essentially a horizontal play surface contained within or attached to a tower.
* Bridges. Towers may be connected to one another via fixed bridges or chain bridges for children to walk across.
* Ladders. Rope ladders and fixed ladders are common accessories for play equipments.
* Sandboxes. A sandbox often accompanies outdoor play equipments.
* Slides. Playground slides may be covered or uncovered.
* Swings. Swings are usually mounted on a free-standing swing set.
* Monkey bars. Towers may be connected by monkey bars as well as bridges.
These equipments provide unending hours of fun to children. Children love these equipments as these give them immense pleasure after a hectic day at school. The games that they cannot play at home, all are available in the outdoor and with the various technical advancements; playground equipment now comes in a modernized way. Now, parents do not have to worry about their children who are out to play with playground equipments as these advanced and extremely high quality equipments are built to provide complete safety.
Make sure the equipment is safe. When you are looking for these type of equipments, look for a system that says the manufacturer followed the guidelines of the American Society for the Testing of Materials or of the Consumer Product Safety Commission. The equipment should be sturdy in construction. Make sure it is correctly assembled, follow the instructions exactly and make sure it is firmly anchored in concrete. The concrete should be covered in earth or a soft padding. The play system should be set at least six feet from fences or walls.
Another type of outdoor playground equipment is the playhouse. These are scaled-down replicas of full sized homes — much like a tree house but on the ground. They can promote a child’s imagination and creativity. A playhouses may be as simple as a cutout in a cardboard box, or as complex as a permanent outdoor structure wired with electricity and running water. There are a number of companies that specialize in creating elaborate and distinctive playhouse which can be used for both commercial and private purposes.
For more infromation on Outdoor Fitness Equipments you can visit http://www.koochieplay.com/
Hi, This is Manish Sing from http://www.koochieplay.com , KOOCHIE PLAY SYSTEMS is amongst the fastest emerging playground equipment manufacturer. You can visit Koochieplay here : http://www.koochieplay.com
Find More Fitness Articles