St. Louis, MO (PRWEB) April 16, 2015
There are many ways to help maintain that healthy relationship, and one of those ways is through dance. So let Dance Pizazz provide some tips and reasons why dance can keep that bond strong through these upcoming summer months.
1. Collaborate: shared learning requires teamwork, a key component in any successful relationship.
2. Vastly improve their communication skills: because verbal and physical communication are required for this experience, many couples have greatly benefited from learning how to listen to one another… and follow each others dance moves. Many experts agree that dancing can reinforce this cornerstone of a strong and health relationship.
3. Work together towards a common goal: Be it shedding those holiday pounds together, refreshing old dance routines, or finding a new common ground, ballroom dance gives couples a way to reach a desired objective together.
4. Build trust: it takes two to tango! Because each person is dependent on their dance partner, they must be able to trust one another as they share this experience.
5. Reignite the spark: because dancing is a physical activity, couples can benefit from sharing a workout together.
Dance Pizazz is proud to help couples -no matter how long they’ve been together- become a stronger, more connected pair. Check out Jon and Mandy’s and other couples’ success stories at http://www.dance-pizazz.com and be inspired to dance!
Related Workout Press Releases
(PRWEB) December 21, 2014
Starting on December 22nd Nor Cal Bail Bonds will be providing rides from bars to peoples’ homes in an effort to prevent DUIs and help keep the roads safe from now into the new year.
If someone is a resident of Pleasanton, Livermore or Dublin call Nor Cal Bail Bonds to get picked up from a bar to make sure everyone is able to get home safe. They are willing to pick anyone up from any bar in the Tri-Valley area at no cost from December 22, 2014 and March 22, 2015.
During the 2013 holiday season about 2,575 arrests were made on California highways. Out of those arrests a majority made over the New Year’s weekend. A DUI can be very costly and can even result in jail time. It is estimated that in California a first offense misdemeanor DUI can cost over $ 15,000 and result in a license suspension.”California DUI: What Are the Penalties?” (http://dui.drivinglaws.org/resources/dui-laws-state/penalties-dui-california.htm) USDT, Fall 2014. Web. 19 Dec. 2014. After the first offense the fees and penalties drastically rise and the probability of jail time increases. When someone is injured in a drunk driving related accident the driver may be charged with a felony and up to five years in prison.
Alcohol significantly impairs judgment, reaction times and motor skills. The negative effects of alcohol can begin to affect the brain even after your first drink. Every year thousands of people die in drunk driving accidents and even more are injured. 013, Dot Hs 812, and May 2014. (n.d.): n. pag. National Highway Traffic Saftey Administration. U.S. Department of Transportation, May-June 2014. Web. 18 Dec. 2014. (http://www-nrd.nhtsa.dot.gov/Pubs/812013.pdf) There are countless families across the county whose lives have been affected from a drunk driving incident and Nor Cal Bail Bonds is making an effort to do their part to help make the roads safer for everyone.
It is important to understand that buzzed driving can still be very dangerous. A person may not feel drunk because of a built up tolerance to alcohol and that they are merely feel buzzed, but this can still result in a conviction, injury or even death. Someone might say that coffee, exercise or eating bread might sober you up quickly, but the only method that really works is time. It can take several hours for alcohol to properly filter through the bloodstream. Getting charged with a DUI is a 100-percent avoidable as long as everyone is responsible when drinking and makes sure to take preventative measures.
Help keep yourself and others safe by participating in this prevention program whenever you plan to go out for drinks with relatives or friends. Be sure to contact Nor Cal Bail Bonds for more information on how to utilize this service for any future trips to a bar or club. They will be available 24 hours a day and will be looking forward to help anyone in need.