London Ontario Canada (PRWEB) March 31, 2015
A North American company, ExerciseMD.com, is launching a new premium service on April 1st that will pay members up to $ 300/year to get active.
“We are concerned with the 47% of North Americans who don’t even do 10 minutes of exercise per week,” reported Mary Svec, President and CEO of ExerciseMD. “We also know that saving for long term goals or retirement is something that is needed. We decided to combine exercise with personal savings to motivate people to get moving.”
Here’s how the premium membership works: Members get a free personal assessment with a qualified coach to make sure they start getting active comfortably and safely. Each workout day, an email or text from the coach guides the activity or exercise program. The coach provides regular support and through Skype, phone calls, text or email, adjusts the program to make it easier and effective. Users can also create unique social support groups for encouragement. These regular ExerciseMD benefits are provided to all members. In addition, the newly launched premium membership provides the following:
1. On the days that they workout, members click “complete” on the email from their coach and get paid.
2. A payment of just over $ 2 is registered immediately (If the member has 12 workouts that month to do, for example)
3. If a workout is missed, the money for that day is lost.
4. In one year, when all workouts are completed, members are paid by check or email money transfer.
5. A 20 year old who invests that $ 300/year would have over $ 225,000 at age 65, a 40 year old $ 32,000 at retirement and be healthy enough to enjoy it (assuming average annual mutual fund return of 10%).
On the April 1st launch date, the first 100 people to sign up from 6:00 a.m. to 11:59 p.m. will receive the premium membership for $ 49.50 (regular price: $ 75) using the entry code “noaprilfool” (all one word – “no april fool” – typed in on the payment page).